Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2013 Longhorns Basketball Season in Review

After searching around for some current news to update my favorite readers, I noticed there isn't much of a recap on the Texas Longhorns basketball season. So, I will do one!

What a year for the Texas Longhorns! The Texas Longhorns overall record was 16-18 and 7-11 vs the Big 12. And there were some great games! I remember when it was the Longhorns against Iowa state university as the Longhorns pulled ahead in overtime with a final score 89-86. Another great OT win was against OKLA with the final score 92-86. Remember Longhorns vs. TTU with a tight 71-69 win for Texas Longhorns? How could we forget?

Alright, alright, the Longhorns may have not made the best record for themselves, fans had a great time with many great, close games. Keep checking back to my blog for all the Longhorns news!

Texas Longhorns Basketball Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment